Price County is currently recruiting for Substitute Nutrition Site Managers in the Senior Services unit of the Department of Health and Human Services. These positions will work on an on-call basis to fill in whenever the regular Nutrition Site Manager is unavailable. These are food-service positions responsible for the administration and meal service activities at the Kennan and Phillips meal sites. Responsibilities include: accurate estimation of number of meals required daily; ordering of meals from contracted food purveyor; setting up meal site and serving meals to congregate and home-delivery customers; clean up of site according to proper sanitation code; recruiting, scheduling, and directing site volunteers; accurate and timely completion of daily, weekly and monthly reports; developing and maintaining nutrition site atmosphere conducive to enhancing socialization opportunities for site participants. These are casual, hourly positions with a wage of $10.80 per hour.
Minimum qualifications to apply for this position are:
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
• Attainment of Sanitation Training Certification within 1 year of employment
• Knowledge of the process of aging and how it affects individuals
• Skill in communicating well with adult and elderly populations
• Knowledge of Community and Human Service Programs
• Ability to compute accurately and compile data correctly
• Knowledge of safe food handling practices
• Knowledge of safe and proper food service techniques
• Skill in organizing multiple tasks to accomplish work according to priority
• Ability to frequently lift 20 pounds.
The selection process for these positions may include an employment history evaluation, a personal interview, a Caregiver Background check and a pre-employment physical, including drug screening.
PLEASE NOTE: A Price County Application Form must be fully completed and received by application deadline in order to be considered for these positions. Application materials are available from and may be submitted to the following:
• In person or by mail from the Price County Office of Administration, Price County Courthouse 126 Cherry Street, Room 106, Phillips, WI 54555
• By phone at (715)339-6404 – Please leave message with spelling of name and address.
• By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Online at www.co.price.wi.us
• Fax number (715) 339-6434
This posting will remain open until positions are filled.
Price County is an equal opportunity employer.