HS Volleyball Assistant Coach
The Chequamegon School District is seeking a qualified Assistant Coach for High School Girls Volleyball.
- Applicants should possess thorough knowledge and experience in the game of volleyball.
- Ability to relate and establish rapport with students, their families, and the community.
- Teach the game of volleyball at a high level.
- Develop a program that can have sustainable positive outcomes in terms of team success and personal growth of our student athletes.
- Knowledge of the Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association (WIAA) rules and policies, and previous coaching experience is a plus.
Current season salaries are: Assistant Coach - $2,118
A letter of interest should be submitted to Anastasia Stueber at email@example.com, or by mail at 420 9th Street North, Park Falls, WI 54552.