Why should I become a member?
- Make new business contacts. As a business owner, networking is a fantastic way to create new business contacts. As a Chamber Member you will be presented with the opportunity to meet fellow members at social, educational, and formal gatherings of the Park Falls Area Chamber.
Stay Informed. Receive regular e-mails and news alerts allowing you to help make a difference in the community.
Business Referrals. Each week the Chamber receives numerous inquiries. Being a member allows the Chamber to refer your business. As a member your business and business web address will be located on the Park Falls Website, a place where inquirers are commonly referred; to learn more about the area and its businesses.
Educational Opportunities. The Park Falls Chamber offers a variety of educational opportunities for its business owners and their employees. These programs address the topics that are of interest and are beneficial to the needs of the businesses in the Park Falls area. Throughout the year the Chamber presents Lunch and Learn opportunities on a variety of topics of interest to business owners. Chamber members frequently have “insider” news on additional educational opportunities that will further benefit you and your business.
Discount Programs. Many Chamber members offer member to member discounts on their goods and services, which is an excellent method to further promote your business in the community.
Legislative Involvement. The Chamber serves as the voice of the business community. Through the utilization of Chamber Programs, extensive communication and networking the Chamber can address the issues impacting its members. Through the marketing of the Park Falls area the Chamber serves to attract potential businesses and industries to the area. The Chamber is a vital resource for the businesses in the area and those looking to move to the area.
Get more return on your investment by getting involved!
Membership is a partnership between you and the Park Falls Chamber of Commerce. Together we can make a difference in the direction and development of the Park Falls area!
More Reasons for your business to join today!
- Free listing in the Price County Tourism Guide
- Free link and listing on the Park Falls Chamber web site.
- Free member spotlight.
- Free display space at the Chamber office for your brochures.
- Free counseling on business issues.
- Advertising opportunities in the Park Falls Chamber newsletter.
- Networking opportunities through various Chamber functions.
- Chamber Bucks – a great way to increase your customer base.
- Preferred Referral – Inquiries of the Chamber are referred to members.
Joining the Chamber will give you…
Visibility for Your Business
- Show case your business in our lobby
- Show case your business at an event
- Member Directory listing with the ability to upload photos and videos about your business
- Gift Certificate listing of Members Only
Networking Opportunities – As a member of the Park Falls Area Chamber of Commerce you will be provided with numerous networking opportunities, allowing you to formulate relationships essential to building your business. Lunch and Learns, seminars, Chamber After 5, and ribbon-cutting ceremonies are a few of the Chamber’s networking opportunities. The Chamber orchestrates numerous events each year to enhance its members exposure with the people that you want to meet. Utilize the online Chamber Calendar to help plan for these upcoming events.
Involvement - Members also have the opportunity for increased involvement in the community and the Chamber. Show your commitment to the Park Falls area by becoming active on Chamber committees and other community groups, while also gaining additional exposure to other local businesses and customers.
Access – As a Chamber member you will enjoy increased access to information, services and additional benefits that can help increase the efficiency of your business and profit margin. The Chamber’s business is helping your business do business!